Pages

Share |

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Once painted dreams Astiqazaa sleep .. See the photos

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Published the young Bulgarian artist, Poly Kosova, on its own, the last images of her paintings, unique art collection, which has decided to document her dreams immediately Astiqazaa sleep. Kosova and says: "I taught myself, and I'm still explore the world of art, but I develop Tqanyaty as I develop the self, resorted to a new method stimulates my memory I hold my dreams with me from the world of subconscious immediately after waking, fearing that the image is lost forever." And Tmmes plates Kosova and dreams beside special surreal, won the admiration of many who follow this young woman, who inspired them to record their dreams in the stories or thoughts, or even fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com