Pages

Share |

Sunday, January 2, 2011

UFC 125 - Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard FIGHT RESULTS / REVIEW / RECAP

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com
UFC 125 - Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard FIGHT RESULTS / REVIEW / RECAP

Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard fight to a draw at the UFC 125 "Resolution" Pay Per View (PPV) event. Judges scores were: 48-46 / 46-48 and 47-47.
As a result, Frankie Edgar retains his Lightweight Championship.
I probably called it a Light Heavyweight Championship by mistake, shows what I know.

This video does not contain copyrighted material. I engineered the thumbnail in Photoshop to represent my video.

Tell me what you thought of the fight or the PPV as a whole in the comment section below

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com