Pages

Share |

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin wear matching pants in New York

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin go hell for leather trousers as they wear matching pants while hanging out in New York http://easymese.blogspot.com/2016/02/kendall-jenner-and-hailey-baldwin-wear.html Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin are known for strutting their stuff on the catwalk. And the pair of fast-rising models showed that they not only have similar taste in career choice but also fashion sense. The two starlets were spotted hanging out in the the Big Apple during New York Fashion week as they both opted to wear leather trousers. ============================= Cheap Hotel Rooms‏ Search & Save On Cheap Hotel Rooms. https://goo.gl/lH20lv Save Up to 80%! Cheap Hotel Rooms. https://goo.gl/9AI2bH ==========================
Along with the racy trousers, 20-year-old Kendall sported a green jacket over a black top and black leather Christian Louboutin ankle booties. Her raven-coloured locks were worn down in a middle-part as she sported natural make-up on her face. Hailey, 19 wore a black jacket along with black leather boots and a matching beanie.
She wore her signature blonde locks down flowing over her shoulders as she sported complimentary make-up topped off with a swipe of dark pink lip. Seems like the several NYFW events pay have affected Hailey's energy levels as she was spotted sipping on a Red Bull energy drink. She was also not showing any hint of stress and sadness following comments by her beau Justin Bieber earlier this week.
The singer revealed to GQ this week that the pair are dating but they are not exclusive. The 21-year-old told the magazine: 'I don’t want to put anyone in a position where they feel like I’m only theirs, only to be hurt in the end. 'Right now in my life, I don’t want to be held down by anything. I already have a lot that I have to commit to. A lot of responsibilities. I don’t want to feel like the girl I love is an added responsibility.
'I know that in the past I’ve hurt people and said things that I didn’t mean to make them happy in the moment,' he told GQ. 'So now I’m just more so looking at the future, making sure I’m not damaging them.' While it may sound like Justin is just not that into her - as the dating catchphrase goes - the singer told the magazine it was actually the opposite. 'What if Hailey ends up being the girl I’m gonna marry, right? If I rush into anything, if I damage her, then it’s always gonna be damaged. It’s really hard to fix wounds like that. It’s so hard.… I just don’t want to hurt her.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com