Pages

Share |

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Olivia Munn flashes cleavage in show-stopping polka dot gown to host the Academy's Scientific And

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Lady Gaga gets David Bowie's face tattooed on her side... two days before performing tribute to the Starman at Grammy Awards http://easymese.blogspot.com/2016/02/olivia-munn-flashes-cleavage-in-show_14.html Lady Gaga will be performing an eight-minute tribute to the late David Bowie at the Grammy Awards on Monday. But the 29-year-old has also found a more permanent way to commemorate her love of the iconic singer, who died last month at the age of 69 after a battle with cancer. Gaga shared a series of Snapchat videos on Saturday which showed her getting a tattoo of Bowie on her left side. This is believed to be her 18th inking so far. ============================= Cheap Hotel Rooms‏ Search & Save On Cheap Hotel Rooms. https://goo.gl/lH20lv Save Up to 80%! Cheap Hotel Rooms. https://goo.gl/9AI2bH ==========================
The body art was done by Mark Mahoney at Shamrock Social Club in West Hollywood, and is a copy of the Aladdin Sane album cover. In the videos, the tattoo artist was seen expertly creating a stencil copy of the artwork, which shows Ziggy Stardust looking down while wearing his iconic lightning bolt make-up. Gaga waited patiently in the parlour, dressed in a printed suit and gold brogues, before taking off her top and settling down to get inked. And the pop star, who has many tattoos, didn't appear to be wincing in the slightest as the artist got to work with the needle.
Gaga's videos showed the outline of the design in purple ink along with some shading, but it's unclear if she will be having the entire piece of body art filled in. She captioned one of the videos: 'This was the image that changed my life.' The Applause hit-maker has always been a huge fan of Bowie's, and the Grammy Awards' executive producer Ken Ehrlich revealed last week that they instantaneously decided she was the perfect fit for his tribute, which is being directed by Nile Rogers.
'We had already booked Lady Gaga on this year’s show, but when David passed — almost in a single moment — we knew we had to change direction,' he told Variety. 'We immediately spoke and agreed that she should be the one to honour David. She’s perfect for it. So I reached out to Nile and, before long, we were on our way to creating what we believe will not only make a great Grammy moment, but one fitting of David.' Before his death, Gaga had told The Hollywood Reporter: 'When I fell in love with David Bowie, when I was living on the Lower East Side, I always felt that his glamour was something he was using to express a message to people that was very healing for their souls.
'He is a true, true artist and I don't know if I ever went, "Oh, I'm going to be that way like this," or if I arrived upon it slowly, realising it was my calling and that's what drew me to him.' Gaga now has a trumpet tattoo on her upper right arm, but previously revealed that she only planned to get inkings on the left side of her body, to honour her father's wishes. 'He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal,' she said during a Google Q&A. 'So I only have my tattoos on my left side. I think he sees [my right] as my Marilyn Monroe side, and he sees [my left] as my Iggy Pop side.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com