Pages

Share |

Thursday, February 18, 2016

'Just seizing the day!' Khloe Kardashian reveals how father Robert's death when she was 19 makes her relish 'every minute' she has with someone

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

'Just seizing the day!' Khloe Kardashian reveals how father Robert's death when she was 19 makes her relish 'every minute' she has with someone
http://easymese.blogspot.com/2016/02/just-seizing-day-khloe-kardashian.html


She has always been bold in her choices and outspoken in her opinions.

And on Wednesday night's episode of her show Kocktails With Khloe, the third oldest sister of the Kardashian clan revealed why.

Speaking candidly with her guests, which included David Arquette, Kat DeLuna and Taye Diggs , she said: 'When my father passed away I was so young.



Difficult: Khloe Kardashian revealed the impact her father's death had on her on her TV show on Wednesday

'I was 19. I didn't realise. I knew he was dying, but I didn't take advantage of that time.


'I think now just seizing the day and every minute you have with someone.. that's a blessing.'

Khloe's father Robert died in 2003 after suffering from esophageal cancer. He was aged 59.



Close: The reality star, seen here with her father when she was a little girl - feels she didn't make the most of her time with him
The lawyer is currently being portrayed by David Schwimmer in The People vs OJ Simpson series.
Khloe went on to say: 'Now, even when I'm at lunch with someone, I don't like to be on my phone.
'I put my phone down and I really want to interact with that person and have that lunch be a great lunch.



Khloe went on to say: 'Now, even when I'm at lunch with someone, I don't like to be on my phone'

'You never know what's going to happen later, so I really try to be present in every moment,' said the reality star.

Her attitude to life may be one of the reasons she has been so hands on with her estranged husband Lamar Odom, who has been recovering since an overdose during a drink and drugs binge at a Nevada brothel, late last year.

The reality star was by his side every day when he was rushed to hospital, and now has Lamar staying near her home as he continues on the road to health.

He was also at Khloe's side when she appeared with the rest of her family to watch Kanye West's Yeezy 3 launch in New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com