Pages

Share |

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pictures .. young Lithuanian imagine her ambiguity forests

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Publishes comic young Lithuanian, Victoria Rajana on the front page on Facebook, a group of amazing footage overflowing imagination, and Surrealism, the enchanted forest, and finishes in sorcery, inspired by the mysterious nature. Rajana says: "I grew up surrounded by this forest, and when I travel I find myself in a similar dive atmosphere, as if I was looking for and looking for me, In My questions about these deep magical atmosphere, which is difficult for the human eye decoder cracking cases." And impair Rajana growing admiration, and plans to establish a special exhibition during the month of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing

We're Here for You

Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com